-
February 2nd, 2006, 05:43 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Is my computer malfunctioning or has the home page for American Girl changed? On the left of the page there used to be a list of characters etc. along with the link to the sale page. Now that side bar has been missing for a couple of days here. I was just wondering if anyone else has noticed that. Thanks in advance.
-
February 2nd, 2006, 05:45 PM
#2
Inactive Member
The side bar is still there for me.
-
February 2nd, 2006, 06:45 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I can't even get on the site unless I use a link to a certain page.It says site down for maintnance. [img]confused.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks